What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions or preferences over time and to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Improve the performance and security of our website
- Analyze how our website is used and to personalize content and advertising
- Provide social media features and to analyze our traffic
- Enable certain functions and features of our website
Types of cookies we use We use different types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for our website to function properly and to provide you with services you have requested, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any errors you may encounter. This information helps us to improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant ads to you and to personalize your experience on our website and other sites.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and settings and to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
Managing your cookie preferences You can manage your cookie preferences through the settings of your web browser. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality and availability of certain features of our website.